Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

New Christmas Catalogue






I am excited to inform you that the new Autumn Winter catalogue is here, you can order online or direct from me for some fantastic new products.   As a demonstrator I was amazed at the wonderful new products available.

If you are a member of my class you will be receiving yours shortly - if you would like a copy then please contact me to receive a catalogue or you can view catalogue on my blog from 2nd September.

Here are some fabulous videos from the wonderful Stampin' Up! staff who are all lovely creative people, I have met a few of them and they are as lovely in the flesh lol.

Enjoy watching.. xx



Here's to Cheers & Cheerful Tags Framlits Dies





Fancy Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper


Greetings from Santa & Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies


Forever Evergreen Project Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.