Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Tri Fold Card

Here is another unusual shaped card it is a lot easier than it looks lol - there are lots of different sized variations and instructions on Pinterest and Blogs I altered this one so fits into C6 envelope.

Once the card is scored and folded it is just simply time to chose the decorations, keeping it simple is the key to this style card and keeping colours matched makes it look super coordinated.  I have used a few different stamp sets and papers to make this card and the sparkly jewels set it off a treat.
  

MATERIALS USED
 
STAMP SETS - Punch Bunch  - Fresh Vintage - Blooming Marvelous

INK – Calypso Coral - Lucky Limeade - Pacific Point
CARD STOCK – Pacific Point - Whisper White
PAPERS - Sycamore Street - Polka Dot Parade
JEWELS - Rhinestone Basic Jewels



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card please contact me to order any craft supplies or join my craft club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.