Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

New Catalogues coming soon..

Super exciting the new catalogues are coming soon.. please let me know if you would like to order a new catalogue.  The catalogues are coming out now and you will be able to have a look to make up your wish list for when the ordering starts on 1 July.  

I have been able to get a sneak peek and there are some gorgeous items in the new catalogue - there are sadly some favourites that are going but you can still order these til the end of June so take a look at the retired list link earlier on the blog and message / ring me for any orders.

Thanks for looking at my blog today and if you would like to know about future classes please message me.


Catalogues are £3-00 plus postage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.