Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Masculine Card Swop


Masculine Card Swop 

Well the weather is certainly glorious again I actually got a full airer of washing dried this morning outside which is a nice change.  I thought I would share my card swop for the SU meeting - it was at Peterborough this time and sadly I could not get off work but some of my SU demonstrator ladies had a mini swop and the theme was masculine.

I saw this card idea on Pinterest to stamp off the page to make the image fade as you stamp across the page it is a brilliant idea and the end image is wonderful.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images as I went along, I don't know how I ever stamped without one now it is a clever little gadget and only £10-95 in the catalogue.

The Polka Dot Paper pack is so lovely the colours are just devine and I only needed a small strip to edge the image so lots left over for another days crafting too :-)



MATERIALS USED
 
STAMP SETS – Feeling Sentimental

INK – Pacific Point 
CARD STOCK – Night of Navy – Marina Mist 
PAPERS – Polka Dot Parade

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card please contact me to order any craft supplies or join my craft club.

Jo. x

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.