Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Bright Blossoms


Bright Blossoms

Gosh this week has flown by can't believe it is Friday already!  I have had a busy crafty week this week did some crafting with SU demonstrator friend Linda on Monday then went to a craft class Wednesday its all busy in the crafting world lol.

This stamp set is one I have been after for a while and just had to make a lovely card when my last order came the other day with my fabulous SU goodies inside.

The gorgeous wavy border on the Olive green striped DSP was cut with an Edgelet die called Adorning Accents it is truly a lovely set and comes with a scallopped edge one too in the pack, there are 3 different designs to choose from (I want them all ha ha)... anyway enough rambling.  The image was stamped and then cut out with the circle cutter and the beautiful edging was done in Daffodil delight using the Blossom punch, I punched 2 blossom flowers and then trimmed each petal off the flower and stuck them round behind the card to form the flower... simple but sooooo nice. (tip. I punched another circle in yellow and attached the petals to it then flipped it over and then stuck the white stamped circle on top to make a flat base).  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments set and punched with the brilliant word window punch.  I thought the background card looked a bit plain so stamped the Melon Mambo ink using stamp from same set and stamped onto the card to make background design (using same colour ink onto same colour card makes a nice background without standing out too much).

Thats my lovely card for today I hope you like it as much as I enhoyed making it :-)



MATERIALS USED
 
STAMP SETS – Teeny Tiny Sentiments - Bright Blossoms

INK – Basic Black - Melon Mambo - Old Olive - Daffodil Delight
CARD STOCK – Melon Mambo - Daffodil Yellow - Old Olive - Whisper White
PAPERS – DSP stacks from the Brights collection
PUNCHES - Blossom - Word Window

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card please contact me to order any craft supplies or join my craft club.


2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.